Kopernik Group has four legal entities, each of which plays a distinct role in realising Kopernik Group's overall mission.
- Provides overall strategic direction for Kopernik Group.
- Mobilises funds for technology distribution in Indonesia (through Yayasan Kopernik) and worldwide (through Kopernik Global directly).
- Executes technology distribution projects worldwide (excluding Indonesia).
- Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation in New York State, USA.
- EIN: 27-0962978
- Registered name: Kopernik Solutions
- Connects simple technology with last mile communities in Indonesia to reduce poverty.
- Registered as an Indonesian Foundation (Yayasan) with the Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Registered name: Yayasan Kopernik
- Supports Yayasan Kopernik to deliver its mission in Indonesia through consulting and advisory services, provision of funding and technical assistance, and facilitating import and export of products. All profits from PT Kopernik are invested in Yayasan Kopernik.
- Registered as a PT PMA - an Indonesian company.
- Registered name: PT Kopernik
- Supports Kopernik Group through raising philanthropic funds, raising awareness, and developing consulting and advisory services in Japan.
- Registered as a General Incorporated Association (Shadan Hojin).
- Registered name: Kopernik Japan