Portable solar charger for everyday use. PowerFilm's USB+AA solar charger works to keep any USB 2.0 compliant device ready to go, is simple to use and easy to pack no matter where you go. Charges two rechargeable AA Batteries and most small USB devices. Six grommets are built into the charger to allow for secure fastening to a pack or to the ground. Ultra compact, lightweight and very durable. The folded the charger fits into most pockets, maximizing its portability so you have extra power where and when you need it, 24/7.
Comes with: Solar Modules, Electronics, two AA Eneloop batteries, case, and instructions.
- Cellphone and Smartphone charging
- Portable music player charging
- Some handheld gaming device charging
- GPS charging
- Other microUSB devices that comply with the USB 2.0 standard
Return to vendor
How the USB+AA solar charger works:
- The 1.5 watt solar panel charger 2AA (included) batteries in 4 hours or less depending on the charge level of the batteries.
- The 2 AA batteries in turn provide power to the USB port (the AA batteries must be in the charger for the USB port to function).
- Using the USB cord from your device, connect the device to the solar charger to begin charging.
- Place the charger solar-side up in the sun and recharge the batteries for the next time power is needed.
- Because the solar charges the batteries and the batteries power the USB port you have access to power even during nighttime hours.
What's in the package?
- 2 Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries
- 1 USB+AA Foldable solar charger
- Operating Voltage: 5.0
- Wattage: 1.5
- Current: 500 mA
- Width (mm): 139.7
- Length (mm): 609.6 unfolded; 82.55 folded
- Width (in): 5.5
- Length (in): 24 unfolded; 3.25 folded
- Weight (kg): 0.14
- Weight (lb): 4.9 ounces