Greenlight Planet’s Sun King Pro™ is an affordable solar-powered lantern with mobile-phone charging capability.
With its 100-lumen, warm-temperature LED light, Sun King™ Pro is an ideal light for the entire family: it can be hung above to light a room, placed on a desk for reading or easily carried by hand. Sun King™ Pro’s light output is at par with a CFL bulb, without the cost of infrastructure and the outages of grid-based solutions.
Sun King™ Pro is equipped with a universal, 5-volt nominal poweroutput port and six phone adapters, enabling users to charge nearly any mobile phone day or night (lamp to phone).
It's LCD display provides a live estimate of the number of hours and minutes of light runtime remaining, allowing users to easily balance lighting and phone charging needs based on the amount of battery power available.
- 10 x brighter than kerosene
- 30 hours of light on 1 day’s charge
- 5 year battery life – industry first Lithium Ferro-Phosphate technology
- 1 year product warranty
All products covered under 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Sun King Pro Overview||1.22 MB|
- LEDs: Single 1-watt power LED with heat sink. Minimum luminous flux: 120 lumens. 10-year life (15,000 hours).
- Battery: Lithium Ferro-Phosphate (LFP) 6.6V, 1450 mAh, 2000 cycles at 100% depth of discharge.
- Solar Panel: 2.5Wp, 8.7V polycrystaline solar module with 5-metre wire, industrial-grade glass/aluminum framing.
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate and ABS. IP54 rated, water-sealed enclousure with additional sliding cover and rubber gasket to protect electrical charging ports.
- Battery life indicator - While in use, LCD screen displays the number of hours of light remaining, in any given mode.
- Charge indicator: Displays charging effectiveness on a scale 1 through 5 to help optimize panel placement.
- Yet another industry first.
- Multi-cell-battery cell balancing for extended battery life.
- Microprocessor-based active charge controller prevents over-charging or deep discharge of battery.
- Smart battery management technology automatically switches out of high power modes when battery is running low, yielding five additional hours of low power light.
Not required. Manufacturing defects covered under warranty.