A single burner, high-efficiency cookstove designed for long-term, everyday use. The stove can use any type of solid biomass fuel including, but not limited to, wood, cow dung and agricultural waste. The patent-pending design produces 70% less smoke and uses 65% less fuel than traditional mud cookstoves. It adds convenience to users’ lives by reducing the time and/or money they must spend collecting or buying fuel and allowing for a more comfortable cooking experience. It has been tested and certified by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India.
- Durable steel construction
- No moving parts
- Light weight (4kg)
- Portable, bakelite handles
- Co-created with consumers
- User-approved height
- Removes need to blow on fire
- Intuitive front-loading hearth
1 year full-replacement warranty.
Complies with BIS (IS:12152). Emissions of noxious emissions well within nationally and internationally prescribed norms.
|Greenway Smart Stove brochure||792.16 KB|
The product also comes with a grate for holding fuel doubling as an ash remover, handles, screws and a screw driver.Specifications:
- Single burner
- Height 12 inches
- Stainless Steel Combustion Chamber
- Combustion chamber 4.5 inches
- Fuel opening 4.7 inches wide/3 inches high
- Heat resistant Paint
- Bakelite handles
- 4 point top support that adjust to different shapes and sizes of vessels
- Thermal Efficiency – 30%
- CO/CO2 Ratio – 0.02
- Output Thermal Wattage – 1.2kW
- Burning Capacity – 0.8-1.1 kg/hr
This product is maintenance free.
Fire Up Maharastra, India
28 November 2013
We're thrilled to hear that Kopernik supporters in Kyoto are organising their second annual Cooks4Cooks fundraising event.
Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 13:00
Tadg's Irish Restaurant & Bar