JANMA (which means birth) Clean Birth Kit contains all the essential tools required to ensure safe and sterile conditions at the time of childbirth.
The kit contains simple tools recommended by the World Health Organization to provide sanitation and sterility at the time of childbirth, which not only saves the lives of mother and baby, but also helps ensure a healthy and happy start to life.
- scalpel blade
- sterile surface
- sterilizing hand wipes.
Assembled by local women in India, the kit is packed in a biodegradable jute bag that new mothers can reuse as a purse.
The vision behind JANMA is that every woman should have a safe, clean, and hygienic delivery whether she delivers at home, at a primary health care center, or in a government hospital. The kit is intended to give women the right to a clean delivery at a low and affordable cost.
The immediate benefits of supplying the essential items in one kit are:
• All the essential items are conveniently available at the time of delivery, decreasing the likelihood that unclean items will be used
• All the materials are new, clean, and provided in adequate quantities
• The use of single-use, disposable delivery kits by trained midwives may enhance the credibility of the kits in the community and encourage wider acceptance
Please inquire directly.
AYZH Clean Birth Kit Training Manual
|AYZH Clean Birth Kit Training Manual.pdf||2.99 MB|
- Surgical Scalpel Blade
- Blood absorbing sheet
- Cord clamps
- Medicated soap and /Hand Sanitizing wipes
- Pictorial representation of each item and its usage
- Biodegradable reusable packaging gifted to mother
N/A or can be provided by us on request