Water contaminated with bacteria and viruses is now easily purified using the UV WaterBox. The system is capable of treating 5.000-10.000 liter of contaminated water per day. Apart from bacteria and viruses, the water is also cleaned from fine sediments, odors and bad taste. The system works on solar power and the device is easily transported, installed, operated and maintained. The UV WaterBox comes with a solar panel and battery so that water production can continue when no direct light is available. Not included is PVC material and tanks that can be easily bought locally.
Benefits UV WaterBox:
- Cleans and purifies contaminated water easily
- Low operational costs: 0,0026 euro/liter
- Is mobile and transportable; suitcase size
- Is easy installed and operated; no moving parts
- Is powered using a solar cell; independent of grid
The UV equipment is guaranteed for 2 years starting from the date of transportation against any manufacturing defect. The UV lamp is guaranteed for manufacturing defects up to 10.000 working hours. Our solar panels are guaranteed for 5 years against manufacturing defect. Guarantees are ruled out for filters and electrical equipment.
How it works technically
The core of the WaterBox is a UV lamp in a RVS tube. When the UV lamp is on, the contaminated water is routed through this RVS tube in which UV rays are abundantly present. The rays effectively kill 99,9 % of all the bacteria and viruses present. After the UV treatment the water is safe for consumption. The energy needed to power the UV lamp is obtained from a solar panel. A small battery is added to make sure that the Box operates even when no sunlight is available.
|UV WaterBox brochure||4.24 KB|
- Production: 5.000 -10.000 liters per day
- Self-cleaning filter (100 mu), Fine grain filter (5 mu) and Coal filter.
- Solar pane 20 watt, battery 17 Ah
A plumber can do the job
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning of glass tube
- Replacement of UV lamp and battery