Up to eleven users on one PC? Absolutely—today’s PCs are so powerful that the vast majority of people use only a small fraction of their available computing power. The X-Series PCI direct connect access device taps this unused capacity to allow for up to eleven users to simultaneously share a single PC at a fraction of the cost of a typical PC. Each user enjoys their own virtual workspace complete with their own applications, settings, files and preferences, providing each user with a rich PC experience.
- Easy to Install – With each kit including vSpace desktop virtualization software, a PCI card and XD2 access devices, set up is as turn-key as an appliance.
- Powerful and Flexible - Software applications run simultaneously and independently on each virtual desktop. The access devices are small, silent and mount on the back yet give each user a rich Windows or Linux experience enjoying multimedia with sound and full-motion video.
- Economical and Efficient – Share one PC with up to 11 users and lower your computer hardware and support costs by up to 75%.
- Green and Clean – Uses only 1 watt of energy per user, and weighing in at just a few ounces, greatly reduces your e-waste.
Please inquire directly
- An End-to-End, Fully Integrated Desktop Virtualization Platform
- Superior user experience with desktop roaming and high performance multimedia
- Reduces desktop computing acquisition and management costs
- Increases productivity by enabling users to work securely from anywhere with any device
- 4 million seats deployed, used every day by 20 million users in 140 countries
- Unified, centralized manageability for IT
- Flexibility and agility for the business
|X series Datasheet||580.23 KB|