Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works by experimenting with potential solutions that address social and environmental challenges. Kopernik engages partners from the development, public and private sectors to advance products, services and approaches that support underserved communities, as well as creative actors in advocating social-environmental issues.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
Kopernik is currently hiring an Analyst who will work with our Solutions Lab team to provide a range of services including business development and analytical work. If you are passionate about finding effective solutions to environmental and social challenges as well as conducting research and implementing a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and partnerships, please apply to join our team!
- Manage assigned projects in accordance with Kopernik’s project management toolkit.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation tasks and provide research results in line with Kopernik’s standards and guidelines.
Research and analysis
- Identify, research and provide analysis on the potential of new project opportunities, in particular in the agriculture and fisheries; water, sanitation & health; environment, energy and climate; micro-entrepreneurship; and education sectors.
- Conduct research on the socio-economic status and appropriate technology solutions of particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct the fieldwork according to the innovation stage as necessary (prototyping, technology testing, etc).
- Liaise with partners on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Other field work related tasks as necessary.
Data Analysis & Report Writing
- Collect, clean and analyse data collected in the field.
- Interpret and summarise findings in a succinct, visual way.
- Propose actionable recommendations based on key findings.
- Engage and liaise with partners, build new relationships and manage current relationships.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from partners and host partner engagement meetings.
- Collaborate and assist other teams in Kopernik as needed.
- Develop and prepare funding and partnership proposals.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
- Proficient in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, particularly quantitative analysis.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills with competency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least a bachelor in relevant disciplines such as development studies, economics, design/engineering, or business administration.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Indonesian and English, especially strong English writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel to remote communities.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 15 APRIL 2021
Please complete the form below and submit your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job.
Expected remuneration for this position is IDR 6,000,000 to maximum IDR 8,000,000 (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.
Apr 14, 2021