Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. We want to have a huge impact and we are betting on simple technology to improve people’s lives.
Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, and have a strict no jerks policy.
Why work at Kopernik? With us, you can look forward to:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s biggest and complex challenges and the opportunity to work across a variety of projects, initiatives, and gain a range of valuable experiences.
- Working with friendly, talented people and a diverse client base in a collaborative, supportive and innovative work culture. We do all we can to not hire jerks.
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- A bright open HQ office close to the centre of Ubud.
- A barefoot work environment.
- A weekly yoga session.
- Regular team barbeques featuring a lot of karaoke.
- Competitive salaries, insurance and other benefits.
- Annual employee awards and recognition.
You will thrive at Kopernik if you:
- Are passionate about solving some of the biggest problems facing the world right now.
- Want to stretch and rapidly grow yourself and make a real and lasting impact for people living in the last mile.
- Enjoy a high-pressure environment and achieving the best results and you aspire to become a true professional.
- Believe that simple technology can truly improve people’s lives.
- Are excited about innovation and testing out new ideas.
- Understand, have spent, and are willing to spend lots of time in ‘the last mile’.
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Can handle ambiguity.
- Work fast and work smart.
- Are eager to receive positive as well as constructive feedback.
- Are fully committed to our organizational culture.
- Can quickly develop the capacity to manage complex initiatives independently and can take on rapidly growing responsibility – we will give you more responsibility as quickly as you can take it.
- Are collaborative by nature and an excellent team player.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and are eager to take up leadership positions in your career.
- Are willing to commit to Kopernik and serving the last-mile for at least two years.
Those who are the right cultural fit, great team players, demonstrate leadership and consistently deliver results will be rewarded and have ample opportunity for advancement in the organization.
How we recruit:
We have a rigorous recruitment process. We want to hire the best talent and that means making sure that every hire will be the right fit for the organisation.
This means a multiple stage recruitment process starting with a one minute video. No video, no interview. If you are short-listed, you will have a written test and will have multiple interviews with different team members, and if you get through to the final stage, you will have an interview with our co-founder and COO.
Jobs at Kopernik HQ and in field offices across Indonesia are open to Indonesian nationals only, unless otherwise specified.
Want to know what it's like to work in the field? Take a look at this video of our Associate Program Manager, Gratiano Widi and his journey to serve the last mile in remote areas of Indonesia!