Kopernik Group has four legal entities, each of which plays a distinct role in realising Kopernik Group's overall mission.
- Provides overall strategic direction for Kopernik Group.
- Mobilises funds for technology distribution in Indonesia (through Yayasan Kopernik) and worldwide (through Kopernik Global directly).
- Executes technology distribution projects worldwide (excluding Indonesia).
- Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation in New York State, USA.
- EIN: 27-0962978
- Registered name: Kopernik Solutions
- Connects simple technology with last mile communities in Indonesia to reduce poverty.
- Registered as an Indonesian Foundation (Yayasan) with the Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Registered name: Yayasan Kopernik
- Supports Yayasan Kopernik to deliver its mission in Indonesia through consulting and advisory services, provision of funding and technical assistance, and facilitating import and export of products.
- Registered as a PT PMA - an Indonesian company.
- Registered name: PT Kopernik
- Supports Kopernik Group through raising philanthropic funds, raising awareness, and developing consulting and advisory services in Japan.
- Registered as a General Incorporated Association (Shadan Hojin).
- Registered name: Kopernik Japan