This economical disposable N95 particulate respirator has a unique folded design with V-shaped pleats that flex with mouth movement for easier talking and expand for ease of breathing. This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore , flour, metal, wood, pollen and certain other substances.
The 8210 model precedes the 9105. The 9105 model is appropriate for children while the 8210 model is not.
- The VFlex™ Particulate Respirator can help reduce inhalation exposure to certain airborne biological particles (e.g mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or disease
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants, however, they will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Storage temperature range: -20°C (-4°F) to +30°C (+86°F)
- Storage Maximum Relative Humidity: <80% RH
|Product specification sheet||248.06 KB|